Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

Bobrisky Rejects 'Ex-Convict' Label After Conviction for Spraying Money






Nigerian crossdresser Idris Olanrewaju Okuneye, popularly known as Bobrisky, has openly rejected being referred to as an ex-convict. In an interview with influencer Isbae, Bobrisky expressed his frustration over the label, stating, "I am not an ex-convict because I can't be convicted for spraying my money."

Bobrisky, who considers his brief incarceration as a "vacation," revealed that despite the conviction, he remains undeterred. He plans to continue his signature act of throwing money at events but will now focus on spraying dollars instead of naira.

Reflecting on the situation, Bobrisky added, "Their decision was to break me, but sadly nothing happened to the 'mummy of Lagos.' I am still fine, still good, and will continue to be fine."

Post a Comment

0 Comments